Friday, June 17, 2011

50th birthday cards

images 50th Birthday Card 50th birthday cards. of 50th Birthday Cards
  • of 50th Birthday Cards


  • ss1026
    04-18 09:33 AM
    I am waiting to hear something for my wife. She would hate it to sit at home for one year

    Let see......


    I will update this thread if i hear something

    Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?




    wallpaper of 50th Birthday Cards 50th birthday cards. Birthday Card - Still
  • Birthday Card - Still


  • X-Wing
    05-16 11:28 AM
    Bindas,

    I believe one can send all applications in one packet, but be sure to include separate copies of supporting documents for each application with each sub-packet (per app). If paying by check, send separate checks (although I seem to recall you saying you'd paid by credit card).

    Keep us posted on your renewal experience!

    Thanks,




    50th birthday cards. Card Front. Henry
  • Card Front. Henry


  • amitjoey
    11-21 05:23 PM
    While going out staple all of them together and give it it Airlines.

    Airline has no problem in taking any of one (valid dates or expired dates), but the moment they see more than one, they will take all and staple it together. It is sent back for records (I am not sure where/how that is maintained and what is impact of giving in bits and pieces or loosing it, while having multiples).

    But my lawyer as well as airline told me clearly to give all of the I94 together.

    If you lost one (even to airlines), it may be worth informing USCIS, to avoid any inconveniences later. (Note: I am not legal expert and this is not a legal advise)

    Thanks




    2011 Birthday Card - Still 50th birthday cards. I have been making cards again
  • I have been making cards again


  • hydubadi
    03-31 02:13 AM
    Hello frnds,

    Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.

    Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.

    Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.

    Thanks,
    Hydubadi.:confused:



    more...

    50th birthday cards. Posts Tagged #39;50th birthday
  • Posts Tagged #39;50th birthday


  • redelite
    08-25 01:08 PM
    +1

    I totally agree, I'm running out of ideas.. :-/




    50th birthday cards. 50th Birthday.
  • 50th Birthday.


  • baldev.thakur
    12-13 11:55 AM
    Well in case you are TOO NAIVE let me tell you...
    If you divorce in US , you can get an ex-partite judgment in your favor probably because your wife cannot challenge the divorce but When you re marry , you can re marry ONLY in US. The minute you land in India that re-marriage is considered illegal and your relationship with your 2nd spouse in US considered - bigamous. Bi gam y is not allowed in Hinduism .
    If you prev wife finds out she can sue you and do many more things in India to make life the hell for you .
    Can you post some more specific details abt ur case ?



    more...

    50th birthday cards. Bar 50th Birthday Card
  • Bar 50th Birthday Card


  • go_guy123
    10-23 02:02 PM
    Glad to see this law. Also this law gives me hope for recapture. No one knew about this law was in transit and without any hitches this one passed all the way. So for those who feel that recapture cannot pass can rethink their position based on this new fact.

    Yes very true....actually thanks to organizations like IV a lot of lawmakers now understand the EB backlog. There is not a major opposition to EB reform.
    It is the CIR that is holding this back.




    2010 Card Front. Henry 50th birthday cards. 50th Birthday Card
  • 50th Birthday Card


  • h1b_professional
    07-12 02:34 PM
    I dont see any problem trying. The worst that cna happen is she doesnot help.
    If anybody has contacts, please try to contact as many people in goverment as possible



    more...

    50th birthday cards. 50th birthday cards.
  • 50th birthday cards.


  • h1bemployee
    06-25 01:57 PM
    Hi Prasanthi,

    In the denial letter they stated that
    "The beneficiary may remain in the current immigration status until date indicated on Form I94.. ". My I-94 is valid till sep 30 2009 .... so even though my H1b transfer got denied ,will that save me from being out-of-status?




    hair I have been making cards again 50th birthday cards. 50th Male Birthday Card.
  • 50th Male Birthday Card.


  • quizzer
    07-30 07:36 PM
    The attorney informed us that both our EAD's were received today.

    The point here is the original ead expiry date was 10/15/2008. The new EAD expiry is 07/15/2010 and not 10/14/2010.

    Its validity is not 2 years from the original expiry but 2 years from the current approval date.

    Are others getting it the same way?

    Thanks



    more...

    50th birthday cards. Adult Birthday Invitations
  • Adult Birthday Invitations


  • GC9180
    06-19 05:29 PM
    Most medical centres/DRs are ripping off $$ on medical examination.
    How to avoid/escape most of the cost..I just paid $200
    First know about medical examination, as to whats done..
    At any medical centre the basic cost should be around $185 - $200 (based on in/out of edison area)
    - $185 Dr. Gita Dalal, U.S. Healthworks. 16 Ethel Road, Edison, NJ 08817 - (732) 248-0088
    - $200 Dr. David Rizzo, Union Family Medicine. 2300 Vauxhall Road, Union, NJ 07093 - (908) 688-4424 **WALK-IN 9-6pm***

    Basic should include
    1) blood work to test HIV & ppr(forgot name)
    Note #1) this blood work does not check for MMR, Vericella, Tetanus
    Note #2) No blood can check if one needs vaccination for Tetanus. Only MMR (measles - mums - rebella) and Vericella can be checked thru blood work, if a person needs it or not. Again i repeat the blood work done for medical test does not check for MMR or Vericella
    Note #3) Vericella is nothing but chickenpox vaccine. Do not get confused
    Note #4) Good medical centres (who do not rip off, like the two clinics i noted) just ask for proof (vaccination record) for the above three vaccines.
    Note #5) Some say vericella not need bcoz of age like 35+, but immigration needs it
    2) Skin test (PPD) for TB. Once given revisit after 48-72 hrs. If result is +ve, do X-ray which is additional $50
    3) Paper work in sealed envelope.
    Note #1) ask for a copy and check if everything is checked, signed etc..., also fax/scan to lawyer so that he can check to if everything is correct. If any errors get it corrected from the medical center.


    I felt these centers are ripping off
    # Dr. Magdy Shenouda, Wellness Center
    1706 Corlies Avenue, Second Floor, Neptune, NJ 07753 (732) 775-4138
    $340.00 basic
    # Dr. Seymour Wexler 999 Raritan Road, Clark, NJ 07066 (732) 381-3740
    $325.00 basic
    # Dr. Joseph Arno, Williamsburg Commons 10 Auer Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (732) 390-8888
    390.00 includ vac (forced to take vaccine)
    also 1080 stelton road, edison,nj

    HOW TO AVOID VACCINATION COST?
    It depends on your insurance plan
    I got Horizon BCBS of NJ - HMO. according to plan i can get vaccination from primary care physician - no charges. The process is Dr does blood work to check if one is immune to MMR and vericella. eg. if blood work says the person is immune to MMR not Vericella, then the Dr gives vaccine for vericella and not MMR. The note from Dr would say MMR not need and vericella was given. Regd Tetanus, Dr gave me the shot as i did not have record to prove it was given earlier ...nor blood work can prove if one needs it or not.
    Blood work takes 2-3 days.

    Note: you need not have vaccination record at time of medical examination. I told the above two mentioned clinics that i will bring it (vacition record/report) later from Dr...they agreed. Remember till you show them they are not going to give you your report.

    I felt $185-$200 reasonable around edison,NJ bcoz thats the lowest rate i got for basic(blood work,skin/TB test,report) without vaccination + they agreed if you have vaccination record that would be sufficient.

    So if you have plan which covers vaccination + a clinic which takes your vaccination proof/record...then your cost is just $200 ONLY or max $250 (if need XRAY for TB)

    Hope the above helps...

    regards


    NOTE: correct me if i got anything WRONG...thanks




    hot Posts Tagged #39;50th birthday 50th birthday cards. Trees 50th Birthday Card
  • Trees 50th Birthday Card


  • pappu
    08-15 08:41 AM
    what Indian congressional representatives or Indian caucas..etc are doing for Indian immigrants??
    do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?

    they will make any statement only if they are pounded by letters from us. if you want you can post their contacts on the forum and everyone can write letters to them.



    more...

    house free funny 50th birthday card 50th birthday cards. 50th Birthday card for Hubby
  • 50th Birthday card for Hubby


  • sledge_hammer
    04-15 07:46 AM
    See my answer in blue ...

    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    No
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
    Depends largely on the attorneys. Anywhere from $2,000 to $7,000
    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit




    tattoo 50th Birthday. 50th birthday cards. happy 50th birthday ecards
  • happy 50th birthday ecards


  • kshitijnt
    06-16 03:20 PM
    If the I-94 is attached to the new approval notice, you need not go for stamping to home country. If it is not, I advise that you go to home country for getting a new stamp.

    The above applies if you do not plan to travel outside USA.

    If you plan to travel outside USA, you can get stamp in any nearest USA consulate. Again neighbouring country or home country offers best choice.



    more...

    pictures Bar 50th Birthday Card 50th birthday cards. (g) - Happy 50th Birthday.
  • (g) - Happy 50th Birthday.


  • dpuranik
    07-25 12:04 PM
    Anybody knows how USCIS will process un signed I-140 Petition? I filed for Labor substituion and I-140. I forgot to sign the I-140 petition.

    May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?

    I140 is filed by your Employer and you don't need to sign it. Your Employer has to sign I140.




    dresses Trees 50th Birthday Card 50th birthday cards. 50th e Birthday Card
  • 50th e Birthday Card


  • ajju
    08-29 11:27 PM
    Par: Parolee



    more...

    makeup 50th birthday cards. 50th birthday cards. free funny 50th birthday card
  • free funny 50th birthday card


  • sabbygirl99
    03-28 05:39 PM
    hey seattle, I have not heard of part time worker + FT student on H1 either....as far as getting 140 from F1...I just don't see how that is possible? 140+ 485 ia all employment based....if they see that you no longer have a job...then wouldn't that immediately disqualify you? Anyways - I'm pretty sure that I do not want to switch to F1....even if I were willing to give up my place in the longest darn line in the world, I need money coming in while I am at school!!




    girlfriend happy 50th birthday ecards 50th birthday cards. happy 50th birthday card
  • happy 50th birthday card


  • anoopraj2010
    07-29 06:39 PM
    Ahem.. ? :confused:




    hairstyles Adult Birthday Invitations 50th birthday cards. Wish A Happy 50th Birthday!
  • Wish A Happy 50th Birthday!


  • whitecollarslave
    08-31 11:34 AM
    I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?




    pjalan
    04-02 01:13 AM
    My employer refuses to give my copy of approve LC.

    I had MS + 1.5 yrs of exp.

    So not sure if they had exp in the job description as I dont see any job that requires MS + 1 yr of exp.

    I am willing to take the risk.




    glus
    01-03 11:03 AM
    Going to school itself will not have any effect on your H-1B status. If you stop working for the H1b employer, then your H-1B status is gone. If you have EAD, you can continue working for anyone else. This has no effect on GC processing, as long as you can show that there is the same or similar position for you when they adjudicate your i485. I assume your 485 has been pending for more than 180days and that your I140 is approved. Your new employer, if you leave h-1b, will need to produce a letter that he has a position that is similar in title and duties to the orginal sponsor's position. Only with such a proof your GC can be approved later on. Keep in mind you must keep EAD always if you leave your H-1B employer.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment