Wednesday, June 29, 2011

golden retriever puppy sleeping

images Golden Retriever Puppy golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Retriever puppies
  • Golden Retriever puppies


  • raysaikat
    06-15 01:49 AM
    I lost my job about a month ago with fortune company where I had my H1 and then I filed to transfer my H1 to the GC filing company. It got approved last week. They even seem to have sent the I 94 with the H1 approval.

    I have a visa from the earlier company(fortune company) till dec 2009 in my passport. Do I now need to get a fresh visa again with the new (GC) company that has sponsored my H1. Or is the visa validity in my passport is good enough to work even for the new employer?

    Your old visa stamp is good.




    wallpaper Golden Retriever puppies golden retriever puppy sleeping. the golden retriever breed
  • the golden retriever breed


  • Eli2007
    09-25 02:11 AM
    thanks gcwaiting!!! I was so worried, my attorney told me that I onlyhad 45 days, maybe he wanted his payment in 45 days......
    This is to complicated and INS take a lot of time to respond....By the way do you know aproximately how long will take to receive the I-140 approval? And if there is a chance to receive a DENIED notice? I'm so wooried about all this process and alo because I don't have the best attorney in th all world, and sometimes I don't know what to do...I'm learning a lot fom this forums. Thanks Again....




    golden retriever puppy sleeping. cute golden retriever puppies
  • cute golden retriever puppies


  • TomPlate
    07-10 09:25 AM
    Big thanks to the entire group. We should not be happy unless we get our goals done.

    1. They should take the applications for July 2007.
    2. They should make PD July 2007 for the coming VB atleast. Because it was current in July 2007.
    3. They should increase the VISA numbers so that the back log is no more.
    4. They should not seperate husband and wife because of this idiotic immigration system. One having a green card and other partner not able to be with them. Because we INDIAN strongly believe in marriage and not like AMERICAN marrying more than 1 wife or husband.

    LOU DOBBS down down CNN down down




    2011 the golden retriever breed golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Retriever Puppies
  • Golden Retriever Puppies


  • maddunr
    12-31 03:05 PM
    Change.gov is open for questions again - Round 2 this time.
    http://change.gov/page/content/openforquestions20081229/

    Can IV post a comprehensive question that all members can vote on?

    If you do post a question, make sure to let us know what to search for ;-)

    Thanks,
    V



    more...

    golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Retriever Puppy
  • Golden Retriever Puppy


  • vts31
    10-02 03:11 AM
    i finsihed it




    golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Labrador Puppy sleeping
  • Golden Labrador Puppy sleeping


  • laksmi
    02-07 01:46 PM
    Call uscis at 1-800-375-5283 and fallow the instructions to talk with the representative



    more...

    golden retriever puppy sleeping. golden retriever puppies
  • golden retriever puppies


  • billu
    09-26 08:38 AM
    I am on h1b visa in my 6th year. My previous employer had applied for my GC under EB3. My I-140 was approved from old employer with the PD of october 2007.Now, my new employer is going to file the GC under EB2 but the lawyer is not sure if the I-140 would be approved (since its EB2). My question is:

    If the new I-140 gets denied due to any reason, will my old I-140 still be valid (under EB3). The old I-140 has not been revoked or withdrawn. My new employer has applied for my h1b extension (beyond 6th year) on the basis of my previous approved I-140. pls do reply. thanks.




    2010 cute golden retriever puppies golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Retriever Puppy
  • Golden Retriever Puppy


  • ultimate_champ
    07-24 11:15 PM
    IO discretion.

    My in-laws came in Apr'08 to US and left in Oct-08 for India. They then came back again in Dec'08 due to some issues and they had no problems - they again stayed nearly for months.



    more...

    golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Labrador retriever
  • Golden Labrador retriever


  • pappu
    08-22 12:37 PM
    We need someone from NY/NJ areas for a TV interview for a major TV channel (cannot name).

    If you are available , please contact us at info at immigrationvoice.org ASAP
    with your name, phone number and a brief about yourself. NO PMs please.

    No Anonymous members please.




    hair Golden Retriever Puppies golden retriever puppy sleeping. sleeping golden retriever
  • sleeping golden retriever


  • GCSOON-Ihope
    02-21 10:32 AM
    Yes, it can be done. Basically, you have to show that the work experience is at least the equivalent of a College degree. There are people, called "evaluators" (or something like that) that analyse all the credentials and work experiences to determine that equivalence. Immigration attorneys know how to use those "evaluators" whose "evaluations" are usually accepted by USCIS.



    more...

    golden retriever puppy sleeping. Zoey the Golden Retriever Mix
  • Zoey the Golden Retriever Mix


  • hojo
    08-17 10:07 AM
    maybe im being an idiot or something, but why would you want to import swift3d to maya or lightwave..?




    hot Golden Retriever Puppy golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden retriever puppy – 3
  • Golden retriever puppy – 3


  • sledge_hammer
    07-01 10:52 AM
    ^^^^



    more...

    house golden retriever puppies golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Retriever puppies!
  • Golden Retriever puppies!


  • stxvr
    08-08 08:47 PM
    Please help ....




    tattoo Golden Labrador Puppy sleeping golden retriever puppy sleeping. golden retriever puppy
  • golden retriever puppy


  • jambvan
    10-30 02:13 PM
    I did not apply thorugh attorney. I did it myself :(



    more...

    pictures golden retriever puppies golden retriever puppy sleeping. golden retriever puppies
  • golden retriever puppies


  • eb3_nepa
    07-01 02:33 PM
    Sledge hammer nobody is interested in the poll it seems ;)




    dresses Golden retriever puppy – 3 golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Retriever Puppy in
  • Golden Retriever Puppy in


  • BEC_fog
    12-10 12:14 PM
    If it has been more then a few months or NEVER, please update the LUD for your contributions to IV also.....

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905



    more...

    makeup Golden Labrador retriever golden retriever puppy sleeping. golden retriever puppies
  • golden retriever puppies


  • sdrblr
    10-21 11:59 AM
    They dont as long as they stay with in the airport and have connecting flight the same day




    girlfriend golden retriever puppy golden retriever puppy sleeping. golden retriever puppies
  • golden retriever puppies


  • lord_labaku
    10-13 10:29 AM
    Pls. google USCIS pages for official info. You cannot stay for more than 6 months away from US each year every year. The situation might be different if its a US based company abroad.




    hairstyles Zoey the Golden Retriever Mix golden retriever puppy sleeping. Golden Labrador retriever
  • Golden Labrador retriever


  • Administrator2
    07-15 11:50 PM
    Could you please pm us the IP address of your machine. It will help us to diagnose the problem and/or let you know the reason. Its possible that your work environment is using NATing. So all machines from within that network will propagate the same external IP address. If you could send us your IP address at work, we will be able to diagnose the problem.

    Thanks for your patience.




    g.chandan
    10-07 06:58 AM
    Hi All
    I am on a B1 - Visa visited 4 times to USA.But last time (4th time) i over stayed for about 20 days after the i-94 expired.

    Normally first 3 times they gave i-94 for 3 months, last time it is only for 2 months, so it's my mistake i haven't looked it till iam

    back. All this happened in June 2009. Now i am aproved for H1 - B for the year 2010. I need to face a visa interview. In DS 156

    Application, Question No 38. ( Have you ever voilated the terms of a U.S. Visa or Been unlawfully present in,........)
    I am checking the option Yes. Can you all help me in this please. Does 20 days extra stay will effect my H1 - B visa or if i get

    the Visa, when i go to USA on H1 - B Visa does immigration stop me. Please help me on this case. Thanks a lot for all your

    help.




    samuel5028
    02-17 01:26 AM
    It's really hard to get visa. You should hold green card to bring your spouse to united states or else its tough. Maybe you can ask your wife to come through F-1 visa, you both can purse your studies and also stay together. The other option is to go through visitors visa, but in inteview they might ask questions make sure you people answer honestly.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment